Home Decor, DIY, Parties, Nesting, Cooking, Random Thoughts...all part of our family's journey

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Firetruck Birthday Party


Elias requested a Firetruck Party for his third birthday.  I decorated the mantle with a Fire Hydrant piggy bank, metal shield and red frame.  The fire hydrant and metal sign came from Hobby Lobby, the red frame is from our eb & ezer designs.


His invitation was made by WFM by Design.  She went above and beyond on the design!


Somehow I went the entire party without taking a picture...I don't feel too bad because I was able to experience the party with him instead of standing in the background taking pictures.  I did grab one photo of his smash cake.  We also served jello, strawberry brownies, and chocolate covered pretzels.  The firetruck in the background came from Hobby Lobby.


Our main activity was "putting out the fire" with blue silly string.  The kids loved it! I wouldn't recommend this activity on carpeted floors. :)

7 comments: