Home Decor, DIY, Parties, Nesting, Cooking, Random Thoughts...all part of our family's journey

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Teacher Thank You Gifts: Orange You Glad It's Summer?

I'm not one for sentimentality.  So teacher thank you gifts from me have to first of all be practical and useful and second cute (:  Plus they have to be somewhat frugal.  I put these together for less than $10.00 each.

I found this cute printable on Pinterest and thought it was the perfect mix of useful and cute.
I found the orange tumblers at Publix of all places (after looking at Wal-Mart, Target, Dollar-General, etc. and no one else had just plain orange tumblers for under $10.00).  In the tumbler went a travel sized tube of Banana Boat sunscreen, a coral nail polish, Tangerine Ice Breakers, Burt's Bees lip balm, Peach Mango Crystal Light, Peach Trident Gum and Godiva Dark Chocolate Caramels (so I could have the rest of the bag!)  I used lime green crinkle paper for filler and secured the "Orange You Glad It's Summer" tag with turquoise baker's twine around the outside of the tumbler.


It's not a gift card, but I hope they liked it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment