Home Decor, DIY, Parties, Nesting, Cooking, Random Thoughts...all part of our family's journey

Monday, May 12, 2014

Primrose School of Research Park Spring Fling

My friend Amy asked me to be a vendor at Primrose School of Research Park's Spring Fling yesterday.  Here are a few pictures and some new items we made this past week!  Josh had to work so I only took two of our smallest pieces of furniture I could easily move myself :)

Small Green Dresser with shelf, $100
Home Decor Table

Grey & White Side Table, $40

Picture Frame Table

Chalkboard Clock, $25.00

Family Sign with Photo Frame, $35.00

Planter, $25.00

Turquoise & White Layered 11x14 Frame, $40

Grey & White Strip + Aqua Layered Frame, 11x14, $40

Chalkboard Tray, $10

Green Serving Tray, $20

Frame Plaque, $30

Yellow Book Frame, $15

No comments:

Post a Comment